We specialise in Business, Management and Leadership learning.
Learning Design & Development
We have been working as an independent organisation in learning and development since 1982.
Our design and development includes:
- a practical activity-based e Learning allied to a strong cognitive base
- an emphasis on personal development with participants responsible for their own learning
- taking account of the past learning of participants
- dovetailing our resource-based learning into real jobs and into organisational priorities.
The four main disciplines of Business are covered:
- People Management and Employee Relations
- Marketing/Sales/Customer Service
Other areas of interest include:
- Personal development
- Quality Management
- Managing Change
- Strategy – Formation/Implementation
- General Management
These courses are aimed at different levels – staff/junior management, middle managers and senior managers as well as more senior managers.
This corporate training and development can be delivered as follows.
Our publisher’s materials can be licensed to clients as a flexible learning resource.
- giving encouragement to self-learning
- avoiding the hefty costs of design and development
- training a high volume of learners in a cost effective fashion
- utilising a large range of topics that can replace face-to-face inputs or be added to your existing initiatives
Our Virtual Learning Environment can be utilised alongside our tutors.
Softer skills, mentoring and coaching etc can be developed in our network of over 30 specialist UK trainers.
Learning and Development (L&D) Consultancy
Our L&D consultancy organisation, Anderson Associates [Cambridge], can assist clients with the analysis of learning needs and with the audit/evaluation of existing client training/development initiatives.
Fees and Terms/Conditions
A specific proposal is given to the client for perusal and agreement prior to the commencement of any corporate training and development.